We sincerely wish to welcome you to Little Tots Early Learning Center. With an atmosphere of love, respect, and understanding, the young child is exposed to experiences that are worthwhile and meaningful. We are committed to developing a partnership between home and the center in which there is on-going communication for the benefit of the young child. We are privileged to be entrusted with the care and development of young children.
We provide a loving, secure, educational environment for young children and their families. Our centers maintain a safe, age appropriate, supportive environment where children learn, explore, and experience the world. Our play based programs encourages the development of the whole child, promotes individuality, self-confidence, love of learning and respect for themselves and others.
- Help the child develop trust and respect for him/herself and others
- Provide experiences where the child will develop a good self-concept and a positive opinion of him/herself, the family and the community
- Provide direction and discipline as needed
- Allow the freedom to explore in a safe environment
- Meet the basic health, physical and developmental needs and create a desire to attend school
- Help the child to develop a positive attitude towards teachers and others
- Teach the use of oral language to express thoughts and feelings and to increase knowledge
- Teach the names of objects encountered in daily living
- Arouse interest in literatures
We aim to develop self-control, self-expression, self-direction, self-confidence, cooperation, creativity , language development, math and reading readiness.
Welcome to Little Tots
Early Learning Center
34633 Munger Livonia, MI 48154